- RSS Channel Showcase 3214709
- RSS Channel Showcase 4127712
- RSS Channel Showcase 5517383
- RSS Channel Showcase 6875560
Articles on this Page
- 09/16/13--05:38: _Soothing Music Make...
- 02/19/14--13:28: _Cadillac’s Sales Bo...
- 12/29/14--11:18: _British Pop Star Ro...
- 01/08/15--15:17: _Harman Offers In-Ca...
- 01/27/15--14:14: _Discover and Promot...
- 03/19/15--09:45: _Hyundai GRAMMY Ampl...
- 09/30/15--19:37: _Honda Launches New ...
- 12/30/15--08:55: _Celebrate the Nissa...
- 04/05/16--07:59: _8 Best Film Scores ...
- 01/20/17--08:13: _Stockholm Ambulance...
- 02/04/17--04:12: _Techno Cars: Rememb...
- 07/17/17--10:38: _How Many of Luke Br...
- 07/20/17--05:16: _Demi Lovato Feature...
- 11/07/17--10:01: _5 Facts About “The ...
- 09/16/13--05:38: Soothing Music Makes You a Better Driver
- 02/19/14--13:28: Cadillac’s Sales Boom Credited In Part to Macklemore’s “White Walls”
- 12/29/14--11:18: British Pop Star Robbie Williams Named Volkswagen Marketing Manager
- 01/08/15--15:17: Harman Offers In-Car, Independent Sound Zones Experience
- 01/27/15--14:14: Discover and Promote Indie Music on Hyundai’s Grammy Amplifier
- 03/19/15--09:45: Hyundai GRAMMY Amplifier Winners Announced at 2015 SXSW Festival
- 09/30/15--19:37: Honda Launches New Music Series on UPROXX
- 12/30/15--08:55: Celebrate the Nissan LEAF with Spotify
- 04/05/16--07:59: 8 Best Film Scores to Inspire Your Inner Racer
- 01/20/17--08:13: Stockholm Ambulances to Interrupt Car Radios to Warn They Are Coming
- 02/04/17--04:12: Techno Cars: Remembering the Brilliance of Scion’s Commercial Music
- 07/17/17--10:38: How Many of Luke Bryan’s Songs Mention His Chevy?
- 07/20/17--05:16: Demi Lovato Features Jaguar F-TYPE in “Sorry Not Sorry” [VIDEO]
- 11/07/17--10:01: 5 Facts About “The Wheels on the Bus” and Its Origin
Music and driving go hand-in-hand and everyone loves rolling the windows down and turning up our favorite songs as we speed down the road. A recent study published in the journal Ergonomics says that if your favorite song is upbeat, you are at a greater risk of getting in an accident. The study, entitled “Using […]
You would be hard-pressed to find a more prominent recording artist right now than Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. The pair first found internet and then international fame for their inspired song, “Same Love,” and their popular “Thrift Shop” music video. Now it seems there is a new hit from the tandem’s “The Heist” album every […]
It seems like Volkswagen always hogs the best car commercials for its home country (case in point: that German TV spot in which a dubbed-over William Shatner drives an e-Golf). Now VW has launched a new European ad campaign that features British pop star Robbie Williams, who the company is calling their new “marketing manager.” We’re […]
There have been a slew of fascinating technologies revealed at this year’s International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. One of the items that caught many people’s attention was Harman’s Independent Sound Zones (ISZ) system. Harman International–a premiere audio-visual design and manufacturing company–already has sound and entertainment systems installed in over 25 million vehicles by 20 […]
Are you looking to discover some toe-tapping, fresh music? Or are you an independent artist looking to promote your material? You can do both of these with Hyundai’s Grammy Amplifier, an online initiative dedicated to connecting up-and-coming artists with prestigious veterans of the music industry. Visitors to the Amplifier website can upload their own tracks or […]
Three independent musical artists have won the opportunity of a lifetime. After numerous hopefuls uploaded songs to the GRAMMY Amplifier website, 25 finalists were chosen by this year’s curators: The Band Perry, Ziggy Marley, and Allen Stone. From those 25 contestants, this year’s ambassador, Mark Ronson (of the hit groove “Uptown Funk”), selected three finalists. […]
Despite what its title may lead you to believe, Uncharted: Power of Dreams isn’t a video game sequel coming to your living-room PlayStation. It’s a new original music series part of the Honda Stage music program, to air in installments online on UPROXX.com. The web series–built on the dreams of undiscovered, up-and-coming artists –strives to bring new […]
Great music is essential for any road trip, and it makes being stuck in traffic slightly less terrible. To celebrate the Nissan LEAF’s 5th anniversary, Nissan partnered with Spotify and LEAF fans to create the perfect playlist for driving around town in the EV. Spotify users can find the celebratory playlist by searching for the […]
No matter what you’re doing, life is better with a soundtrack. It adds excitement, emotion, drama, and an epic quality to those mundane daily tasks. That certainly applies to driving, whether navigating traffic during your commute or traversing empty country roads. What better way to make you feel as if you’re driving in a movie […]
I would think ambulance drivers would hate people with big in-car stereos. They could be driving with siren on, lights flashing, and then get stuck behind some doof in an SUV, his vibrating windows tinted dark enough that the lights just haven’t registered yet. Lessons Learned: Here’s the lessons which came out of the SEMA […]
The now-defunct Scion brand was Toyota’s attempt to appeal to younger consumers, and it did so in many ways. Not only were the marquee’s vehicle designs far more stylish and trendier than its competitors’, its no-nonsense bargain pricing earned it substantial notoriety. The appeal didn’t stop there; Scion fully embraced the West-coast youth culture and utilized […]
Today, July 17th, is Luke Bryan’s birthday! So we’ve decided to celebrate. Luke Bryan, alongside many other country artists, is known for his references to his truck throughout his songs. Last year, Chevrolet named Luke Bryan the official ambassador for their brand, and with good reason. Throughout his songs, Luke Bryan mentions GM brands more […]
On Wednesday, Demi Lovato released her official music video for her new hit single, “Sorry Not Sorry,” featuring a promotional Jaguar F-TYPE. The concept for the video was fairly simple: Demi threw a house party and brought a film crew along. The video begins with highlighting the Jaguar as it cruises up to the party. Demi […]
Across the globe, children grow up singing simple songs that are taught to every new generation but whose origins are a mystery. Where do we get these childhood ditties and why were they written? For instance, anyone who’s ridden on a bus no doubt has sang (or thought of) “The Wheels on the Bus.” If […]